Belgian Society for Occupational Hygiene
Founded in 1991, the Belgian Society for Occupational Hygiene is dedicated to the discipline and the application of occupational hygiene. B.S.O.H. has the following objectives:
- Promoting the knowledge, competence and professional integrity of the occupational hygienists.
- Promoting and maintaining a high standard of professional competence and practice of industrial hygiene.
- Encouraging further development of occupational hygiene at a scientific and professional level.
- Dissemination and exchange of occupational hygiene knowledge.
- Increasing awareness of the field of occupational hygiene.
- Co-operation with other associations, national and international organisations involved in occupational health.
|National qualifications offered:|