Gully Howard Technical Limited
Gully Howard Technical are experienced professional training providers, proud to offer an extensive range of training courses, including all seven W500 Occupational Hygiene (OH Learning) Modules.
Established in 2004, we are BOHS, OH Learning, IATP, ABBE and British Safety Council approved training providers, recognised internationally for our Occupational Hygiene Training courses. We have successfully taught, and continue to teach OH Learning courses in many countries including; Azerbaijan, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia and more.
Training courses are delivered in-house by highly qualified lecturers with vast experience in their chosen fields, enabling them to combine relevant background theory with pragmatic practical advice. Of which this includes Senior Lecturer Phil Johns; a highly knowledgeable and well-known figure within the industry, and Paul Humphrey (CMFOH) Chartered Occupational Hygienist.
Our aim is to always exceed your expectations by consistently delivering courses to the highest standard, and offering bespoke courses when required.
Course bookings and enquiries:
Please contact our dedicated training department on: 023 9272 8040. [email protected].
Our trainers are supported by a dedicated administration team, ensuring that course booking is an efficient process and learning materials are available to students to utilise during and after the course.
International Occupational Hygiene Courses:
W201-Basic Principles In Occupational Hygiene.
W501-Measurement Of Hazardous Substances (Core)
W502-Assessment And Control Of Thermal Environment.
W503-Assessment And Control Of Noise (Core)
W504-Asbestos And Other Fibres.
W505-Control Of Hazardous Substances (Core)
W507-Health Effects Of Hazardous Substances (Core)
P401-IdentificationOf Asbestos In Bulk Samples.
P402-SurveyingAnd Sampling Strategies For Asbestos In Buildings.
P403-Asbestos Fibre Counting.
P404-Air Sampling And Clearance Testing Of Asbestos.
P405-Management Of Asbestos In Buildings.
P601-Thorough Examination And Testing Of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems.
|Person:||Phil Johns Course Director/Paul Humphrey / Yvonne|
|Address:||5 St George’s Business Centre, St George’s Square, Portsmouth, PO1 3EY|
|Tel||+44 (0)23 9272 8040|
|Fax||+44 (0)23 9273 1211|
Training Events in past two years
- W507 Health Effects of hazardous Substances (27 Feb 2017)
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances (09 Jan 2017)
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances (16 Jan 2017)
- W503 Assessment and Control of Noise (15 May 2017)
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres (06 Mar 2017)
- W502 Assessment and Control of the Thermal Environment (12 Jun 2017)
- W506 Ergonomics (08 May 2017)
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances (25 Sep 2017)
- W503 Assessment and Control of Noise (02 Oct 2017)
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances (23 Oct 2017)
- W507 Health Effects of hazardous Substances (30 Oct 2017)
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres (27 Nov 2017)
- W502 Assessment and Control of the Thermal Environment (04 Dec 2017)